Dr. Margarida J Quina
Margarida J. Quina is Associate Professor with Habilitation at the Department of Chemical Engineering – University of Coimbra, Portugal. Her work is focused on waste and wastewater management aiming at developing circular economy and biorefinery approaches while ensuring environmental protection. The main technologies studied have been anaerobic digestion and composting for organic waste, while the recovery of nutrients and metals has been tackled through physical and chemical processes (e.g. adsorption, chemical precipitation, membranes, etc.). Studies involving ecotoxicity assessment of waste have been addressed to ensure environmental protection. She participated in more than 30 R&D projects and supervised several Master’s and Ph.D. theses. She is the author/co-author of over 100 peer-reviewed papers, 12 book chapters, 1 patent, and more than 120 communications in International Congresses.
Final Extended Paper Submission Deadlines
Final Extended Notification to Authors
Final Extended Early-Bird Registration
Registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €200 EUR registration
- Conference package including a USB of the proceedings with all registered accepted papers
- Buffet lunch for each day of the conference
- 2 coffee breaks for each day of the conference
- 1 banquet dinner OR cruise tour
Important information for accompanying person(s): Please be informed that the accompanying person can NOT be a co-author.
Co-authors, regardless if 1 author is attending, must pay the full registration fee.
The accompany person fee is only for spouses and/or children. Please contact us if you are unsure.
Virtual registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €150 EUR registration
- Access to all the sessions of the conference